The growing prevalence in investing through the cyberworld has obviously increased and the disruptive forces include technological advancements and demographic changes. The trend is still leaning towards investments in the local scene, however, with the diversification of products and the democratisation of investing, will this incur more interest to explore investing globally?
Powered by Rakuten Trade, this episode will explore the current investment landscape and trends, the diversification of products and give more thoughts on Being A Global Investor.
Discussions will include:
- Wealth management trends for 2022
- Diversification of products
- The state of Cryptocurrencies in Malaysia
- Investing globally (globalisation)
- Kazumasa Mise, Chief Executive Officer, Rakuten Trade
- Wong Wai Ken, Country Manager (Malaysia), StashAway
- Dato’ Fadzli Shah, Chief Executive Officer, MX Global
Moderator: Karamjit Singh, CEO Digital News Asia
Tuesday, Jan 25