Synopsis of this Online Training Session
(In light of the Covid-19 situation, LPG Leadership has decided to suspend all face-to-face seminars and training programs until 2022. Instead, we offer some of our training sessions through an online format on a complimentary basis. Let’s continue to learn safely and responsibly, together.)
We are currently experiencing a once-in-a-lifetime “Black Swan Event” – defined as an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. After so many months, we remain somewhat unclear about how the Covid-19 situation will pan out. In situations like this, we need to think clearly to navigate the unknown.
In this one-hour training session, we will discuss:
- What does thinking clearly and critically mean?
- What are the fundamental ways we think through a situations?
- Why do smart people sometimes make stupid decisions?
This complimentary one-hour online session (conducted using Zoom) is led by our consultant Lim Poh Guan.
The session is designed to be interactive and participants are expected to be active learners – e.g. answer questions as well as provide inputs and comments during the session.
Please visit our website at www.leaders.com.my to learn more about what we do.
Our Online Learning Bites Series
Emerging Leaders’ Roadmap to Success (Online) Program
This session is part of LPG Leadership’s Online Learning Bites Series – our contribution to continuous learning and development in the face of challenges presented by Covid-19. The series consists of 8 one-hour modules delivered online via Zoom:
- Module 1: Building Leadership Influence
- Module 2: Leadership Styles – The Right Style @ the Right Time
- Module 3: Building Trust & Collaboration in the New Work Environment
- Module 4: Winning People Over – Influencing Skills
- Module 5: Leading Change Successfully
- Module 6: Effective Goal Setting at Work
- Module 7: Critical Thinking – Clear Thinking in Unclear Situations
- Module 8: Turn Your Talents into Strengths
These online training modules are free-of-charge and open to anyone keen to learn about leadership. More than 2,500 people from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong have benefited from the more than 100 sessions that we have run so far. Each module is run approximately once a month and you can keep a look out on Eventbrite for the next run.
Participants who complete all 8 online modules (since the program’s start in April 2020) can request the LPG Leadership for an e-Certificate of Achievement for our Emerging Leaders’ Roadmap to Success Program (8 hours Online). Please let us know the dates of the 8 sessions that you have attended. You can complete all 8 modules at your own pace.
Saturday, Aug 28