SUSTAINABLE BY DESIGN
ESG Principles Of Designing A Sustainable Organisation
Join us for an eye-opening workshop with the globally renowned thought leader, Peter McAteer! With over 40 countries of experience under his belt, Peter has served as the former Managing Director of Harvard Business Publishing (publisher of Harvard Business Review) and the former Director of the United Nations Development Program. As a sought-after speaker and expert in sustainable business, Peter has been featured in top publications such as the Harvard Business Review, European Business Forum, and Reuters Business Insights. Don’t miss this chance to learn from the best and discover how your organization can drive positive change through ESG practices with Peter’s expert guidance.
See pricing and speaker’s profile HERE.
Hear From What Others Say About Peter’s Sessions & Books
“Speakers throughout the three days have been very knowledgeable and have given very insightful perspectives from varying industries. The workshop especially has been very impactful and has inspired me to share a lot of my learnings with my colleagues and loved ones.” Maryam Zainol, Sustainability Communications Officer, Petronas
“The book is really good. It’s interesting. It’s practical. His comments about smaller businesses are spot on. Well done!” Thomas A. Stewart, former Managing Editor, Harvard Business Review
“Thoroughly enjoyed Peter’s session, very informative and makes me think hard about the changes I can make in my organisation.” Goh Seok Mei, Business Applications Specialist, Microsoft
“Peter McAteer has written an extraordinary book. Every business school should be teaching at least one course based on this book.” Prof. Lawrence Susskind, Prof. of Urban & Environmental Planning in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Co-founder of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
“The event was an eye opener. The main strength of the event was the subject matter experts especially Peter.” Sere Mohammad, GM Corporate Governance, Risk Management & Integrity, Media Prima
See more reviews HERE.
Programme Unique Features
Participants are required to complete a pre-assessment questionnaire that will influence the decisions about content, pacing, materials, grouping, and specific learning activities.
This will be further complemented with surveys, exercises, real time data across multiple industries and peer-to-peer assessments. These will enable effective learning outcomes as well trigger the ability to look at different perspectives.
Who Should Attend
Individuals, key contributors, and leaders who want to understand ESG key principles of innovation and how they can be applied to sustainable business transformation. Key target audiences include:
- ESG & Sustainability
- Corporate Strategy
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Public Affairs & Communications
- People & Culture
- Investor Relations
- Climate & Quality Assurance
- Economics & Market Analysis
Key Learning Points
This two-day programme will cover key foundational topics that will involve discussions on methods towards building a resilient and futureproof sustainable business.
- Enhance your understanding of the history of sustainability and climate change.
- Explore international and regional sustainability challenges and how they will affect your business.
- Learn a model for business transition that you can adapt to your organisation.
- Explore new business models and how they change your value proposition.
- Understand how ESG reporting evolves with your business transition journey.
- Discover strategies that help you experiment and scale new practices.
- Learn simple techniques for assessing your products and services and for understanding how knowledge is changing in your markets.
- Discover new legislative and business issues that will affect your plans to “futureproof” your organisation.
Download the full agenda HERE.
Monday, May 8 - Tuesday, May 9