Solar advocates are coming on board to promote the renewable energy (RE) source, claiming that it is more affordable and readily available. However, solar on the other hand is an uncontrollable source of energy and relies solely on the sun. Hence, how can we leverage on emerging technologies to propel the solar energy ecosystem in Malaysia?
Green Wash or Green Tech – Is Solar nice to have or must have in Malaysia’s energy mix? will talk about the limitations and barriers of developing solar energy. What is ahead for Malaysia in adopting solar technology?
Discussion angles include:
- Spurring sustainable electricity with green technology.
- Limitations and barriers of developing solar energy in Malaysia.
- What is ahead for Malaysia in adopting solar technology?
- Leveraging emerging techs to propel the solar energy ecosystem.
- Is nuclear viable?
- Are wind farms practical?
Moderator: Karamjit Singh, CEO, Digital News Asia
- Dato’ (Dr.) Ir. Guntor Tobeng, Group MD, Gading Kencana Sdn Bhd
- Davis Chong, Executive Director & Group CEO, Solarvest
Thursday, Jun 30