The Malaysian government expects the National IR4.0 policy to improve the country’s productivity by 30% across all sectors by the end of 2030, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a significant part of that. But the adoption rate is slow, with only 15% – 20% of companies embracing it, with the main challenges being a lack of expertise and limitations in financing them.
Hence, the Bersama Malaysia initiative was launched in 2021 with the aim to equip 1 million Malaysians, by Dec 2023, with the skills to thrive in a cloud and AI-enabled digital economy.
Let’s dig deeper and find out how this is progressing.
Discussions will include:
- Penetrating AI into more industries through partnerships.
- Integration of AI in boosting business efficiency.
- Developing highly skilled digital talents.
- Thriving in an AI-enabled digital economy
- Azlan Zainal Abidin, Group CEO IT & eServices, DNeX
- Alberrt Alexander, CEO, Glueck Technologies
Thursday, May 26