TTG Conversations #4: Are destinations ready to dance again?
Most destinations in Asia-Pacific are getting Covid-19 infections under control and have set in motion plans for phased reopening of businesses, group activities and public facilities. This has inspired some confidence in meeting and event planning, with RFPs for possible events in end-2020 and 1H2021 emerging now. But with Covid-19 concerns still present, how will the shopping list for planners look, and will new critical considerations bring new roles and responsibilities to CVBs?
- Karen Bolinger, Managing Director APAC, PCMA
- Nichapa Yoswee, Senior Vice President – Business, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
- Kitty Wong, Chairwoman, K&A International and member of WPCOA
- Michelle Sargent, Director, CWT Meetings & Events, Australia & New Zealand
- Karen Yue, Group Editor, TTG Travel Trade Publishing